The feeling of satiety can be caused by various reasons:
- the rapid process of eating food;
- harmful foods.
This feeling will pass after a short time if your digestive system is working properly.
However, many people note a feeling of constant satiety, which has nothing to do with the amount of food or the speed of its eating. This indicates that there are problems in the human body. This is indicated by specific symptoms. In this article you will learn more about them.
Filling your stomach with gases can lead to a feeling of fullness. This occurs when excess gas does not escape through your throat. This is quite unpleasant, especially for those people who are surrounded by colleagues, family or just are in a crowded place.
The reason for this increased gas formation in the human body may be swallowing air during meals or consumption of a large volume of carbonated beverages. However, if all this is not about you, but you feel bloated, it indicates the presence of problems in your body, namely:
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. This disease leads to the fact that the pancreas does not produce enzymes in an amount sufficient to digest food. This leads to increased gas formation and bloating.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). In this disease of the gastrointestinal tract, all food that enters the stomach returns to the oesophagus.
- Celiac disease. It can be caused by irritation of the intestinal mucous membrane with gluten contained in some foods.
Spasms and pain
Unpleasant sensations such as gas and bloating can also be accompanied by constipation. At the same time, pain and spasms are felt in the stomach. The reasons for this may be:
- Diverticulitis, in which there are nausea, fever, constipation.
- Pancreatitis leads to painful sensations in the chest and back, as well as vomiting and fever.
- Ulcer. Heartburn, nausea and vomiting are characteristic of this disease.
This unpleasant condition of the human body is temporary. The watery stool is characteristic of it. It is caused by a virus or food poisoning. It is important to constantly replenish the stomach to avoid dehydration.
Loose and watery stools for more than 4 weeks indicate chronic diarrhoea. In this cse, you should visit a doctor.
Lack of desire to eat
Lack of appetite can lead to malnutrition and weight loss. This condition can be caused by the use of improper and harmful products. In this case, your body does not receive the necessary amount of vitamins and nutrients.
You will constantly feel in the case of malnutrition:
- Weakening of the immune system;
- Loss of appetite loss of weight.
The following diseases can cause loss of appetite:
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Epitaxial layer.
It is impossible to establish what frequency of gastric emptying is normal for everyone because someone does so several times a day and someone 2 times a week. However, you should clearly understand that a sharp change in the frequency of emptying your stomach indicates the appearance of problems in the body.
This is also evidenced by:
- a sharp unpleasant smell of stools;
- changing their color and difficulty flushing them in the toilet;
- changing the consistency of stools;
- the appearance of traces of blood or pus in your stools.
Important to remember
You should visit a doctor if you feel a sense of fullness for a long period. Observe the changes in our body and tell the doctor about them. This will help you avoid serious problems.Link about Best skin bleaching products