When faced with the problem of penis size men tend to look for the solution in different fields. Untraditional medicine with its herbs and oils may be helpful in some cases, but definitely not with genitals enlargement. In fact, it can be dangerous because some oils can leave burns on sensitive skin.
But don’t get upset. There are other ways how to deal with this problem. For example vacuum pumps and traction devices.
Even though oils did not prove to be effective at enlarging penises and may cause more harm than good. That is why it is important to look into good and bad sides of herbs and oils.
What ingredients you should avoid?
In the US FDA does not regulate the field of dietary and enhancing supplements which means that the companies may write numerous clams, however, it does not mean they are all true.
Ineffectiveness is the least frustrating fact about male enhancement pills. The worst thing is that they can be very harmful to your health. That is why it is important to examine the ingredient list for dangerous components:
1) DHEA – a natural steroid that can be found in our body. However, high levels of DHEA may increase risk of having cancer and worsen your mental state.
You shouldn’t use anything containing:
2) Pregnanolone. It is also a natural component although it has no scientific data backing up its efficiency in terms of penis enlargement.
3) Catuaba bark extract. It is good for treating depression, but it will not solve other health issues.
However, there are some good oil supplements. If you are interested in taking ones, look for these ingredients on the list:
- Panax ginseng. It is proven to improve the erectile function by realizing the tension in the muscles around penis tissue.
- L-arginine. According to studies on amino acids, it helps to reduce ED and make the erection firmer.
- Citrulline. It is also helpful in moderate cases of ED.
How to make oil pills work?
The first thing you should do before taking any supplements – consult your doctor about it. Oil ingredients can be very allergenic and irritable and cause some unpleasant side effects.
If your doctor approves of using an oil supplement on your penis, do the patch test by putting a drop of oil on the skin and covering it with a bandage. Then wait for a day see if there is any reaction on the skin. If it did not change its colour then it is safe to use.
Don’t forget to follow the precise instructions and apply as much amount of oil as recommended.
Also, it is vital to remember that it is better not to introduce oils into your sexual life without asking your partner about it.
What side effects do oil supplements have?
The risks of having side effects from using oil are rather high because such supplements are not regulated by the government institutions. You cannot be 100% of the amount and intensity of the ingredients.
Side effects include:
- Irritation of the skin;
- Blisters and rashes;
- Itching and burning.
If you use the oil and these effects are still present they may be followed up by hives, UTI, STI.
It is recommended to stop using the supplements if mentioned complications do not disappear within a few hours.